Thursday, November 17, 2011

Meet the Leader of Troop 21870


I am Aymee Comas-Diaz and I am so excited to be the troop leader for Daisy Troop 21870 this year!


My Background: I was born and raised in Miami, Florida. I attended Florida State University where I got my degree in Creative Writing and Italian. After graduation, I moved back to South Florida and I married my college sweetheart, Jeffrey. I worked at Nova Southeastern University (NSU) and earned my Master's degree there in Conflict Management and Resolution.


I worked in many different areas of the University during my eight years there, continuing education, conference management, student housing and finally special events. As the Assistant Director of Special Events, I had the opportunity to work on many different wonderful events but it was many evening hours. And so, in 2009, I decided to leave and become a stay at home mom so that I could spend more time with my kids.


Jeffrey and I were blessed with two wonderful kids, Katerina and Phillip. We moved from up from Florida at the end of February of this year. It has been a great experience and we all love it here. I am so happy to be able to work with and get to know your girls this year. I am truly honored to get to work with Daisy Troop 21870!

No comments:

Post a Comment