Thursday, March 1, 2012

Brownies

It's time to start thinking about whether your Daisy would like to bridge with us to Brownies. The Bridging ceremony is scheduled for July 14th.

I would like to know how many of our Daisies will be continuing on to Brownies. So, I would appreciate it if you could let me know if your Daisy will continuing with the troop for next year.

If your Daisy will be continuing on to Brownies, the first purchase will be for their Brownie uniform. I will be placing in order at the end of May for the new uniforms. If you would like for me to order one for you it will be $34.00.

I will accept payment for the uniform until May 11.

If you have any questions about bridging to Brownies, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Future Brownies:
Ava
Cianna
Katerina
Jayden

No comments:

Post a Comment