Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Meeting Reminder

Just a few reminders...

Our next meeting is this Friday, May 11th. It will take place at our usual meeting location. Jayden is scheduled to be our Snack Buddy at this meeting.

The deadline for the brownie uniform payment is this Friday. I will be going to the Council Shop on Saturday. If I don't receive your payment before Saturday, you will need to purchase the uniform either online or at the Council Shop yourself. Please make your check payable to Girl Scout Troop 21870.

Sash ~ $21.75

The Brownie shirts have been ordered. I have already paid for them myself. So, please make any checks for the shirts payable to me. (Aymee Comas-Diaz)

Shirts ~ $18

Please don't forget to R.S.V.P. for the Bridging Ceremony on June 9th. You should have received an Evite invitation. Please make sure to include the number of people attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment